Tomorrowland Crop Flared Jeans Blue Women Clothing
Tomorrowland's crop flared jeans are crafted of blue cotton denim. Constructed with vertical front and back seams, this distressed pair features released hems and "shadows" at the back from where the pockets were removed.
Our model is 5’10”/178cm and wearing a size 34 FR.
- Sits above waist. Slim through hips and thighs.
- Whiskering. Fading. Fraying at hems.
- Five-pocket style. Belt loops. Center seam at legs. Removed back pockets. Released hems. Silvertone hardware. Marigold topstitching.
- 11.5" rise, 28.0" inseam, 22.0" leg opening (approximately).
- Button fly.
- Available in Blue.
- 100% cotton.
- Machine wash.
- Made in Japan.
In 1978 at the age of 30, Hiroyuki Sasaki created Tomorrowland, a Tokyo-based ready-to-wear label for women and men. Blending traditional design and superior technical fabrics, the brand’s pieces are celebrated for their smart, sharp tailoring and touch of whimsy. In 2015, Tomorrowland Outlet New York launched the collection exclusively in the U.S., where Sasaki’s casually elegant aesthetic has earned him a devoted following.
Women - Clothing - Jeans
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.