Tomorrowland Cotton-Blend Tweed Belted Jacket Brown Women Clothing Jackets
Tomorrowland's belted jacket is crafted of brown and multicolored cotton-blend tweed. Celebrated for its Japanese craftsmanship and innovative use of textiles, the label styles this piece with frayed edges.
Our model is 5'10"/178cm and wearing a size 36 FR.
- Collarless. Belt loops. Black grained leather belt. Split cuffs.
- Flap patch chest pockets. Polished silvertone hardware.
- 24.25" center back length (approximately).
- Zip-front closure. Button closure at neckline.
- Partially lined with black twill.
- Available in Brown/Multi.
- 55% cotton, 26% acetate, 18% rayon, 1% nylon. Belt: 100% leather.
- Dry clean.
- Made in Japan.
In 1978 at the age of 30, Hiroyuki Sasaki created Tomorrowland, a Tokyo-based ready-to-wear label for women and men. Blending traditional design and superior technical fabrics, the brand’s pieces are celebrated for their smart, sharp tailoring and touch of whimsy. In 2015, Tomorrowland Outlet New York launched the collection exclusively in the U.S., where Sasaki’s casually elegant aesthetic has earned him a devoted following.
Women - Clothing - Jackets
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.