Heron Preston Logo-Taped Slim Straight Jeans Black Men Clothing Trousers
Heron Preston's black raw cotton denim slim straight jeans are detailed at the legs with orange logo tape. The style's bright accents are inspired by the color of a heron's bill.
Our model is 6'1"/185cm and wearing a size 32W 34L.
- Sits at waist. Slim straight fit.
- Five-pocket style. Belt loops. Logo patch at back pocket. Matte silvertone hardware.
- 11.5" rise, 38.0" inseam, 15.0" leg opening (approximately).
- Button fly.
- Available in Black/Orange.
- 100% cotton. Pocketing: 65% polyester, 35% cotton. Details: 100% polyamide.
- Machine wash.
- Made in Italy.
About Heron Preston
Born in San Francisco and educated at Manhattan’s Parsons School of Design, Heron Preston debuted his eponymous label at the 2017 Paris fashion shows. The men’s and women’s ready-to-wear designer first gained attention for a capsule collection created with The New York City Department of Sanitation, which helped define his graphic and utilitarian aesthetic. A former DJ, Preston incorporates street-style influences and text throughout his work, most famously in iconic pieces adorned with the Cyrillic word for “style.”
Men - Clothing - Pants - Trousers
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.