Heron Preston Flame-Print Flowers Cotton Sweatshirt Light Gray Men Clothing Tops
Heron Preston's light grey mélange cotton French terry sweatshirt is printed at the front with red and orange flame "Flowers" lettering. This oversized piece is styled with fraying at the hem and the word "style" in Cyrillic embroidered at each cuff.
Our model is 6’1”/185cm and wearing a size Medium.
- Orange logo patch and signature white embroidery at sleeves.
- Rib-knit crewneck, cuffs, bottom. Rolled seam at hem.
- Pulls over.
- Available in Light Grey/Red/Orange.
- 100% cotton.
- Machine wash.
- Made in Portugal.
About Heron Preston
Born in San Francisco and educated at Manhattan’s Parsons School of Design, Heron Preston debuted his eponymous label at the 2017 Paris fashion shows. The men’s and women’s ready-to-wear designer first gained attention for a capsule collection created with The New York City Department of Sanitation, which helped define his graphic and utilitarian aesthetic. A former DJ, Preston incorporates street-style influences and text throughout his work, most famously in iconic pieces adorned with the Cyrillic word for “style.”
Men - Clothing - Tops
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.