Heron Preston DSNY Backpack Yellow Men Bags & Leather Goods Backpacks
Constructed of fluorescent yellow tech canvas, Heron Preston's backpack is appliquéd with orange webbed fabric and reflective silver stripes printed with black "Laborer" and "DSNY". Made in collaboration with The City of New York Department of Sanitation, this Uniform Collection piece features the seal and lettering found on the department’s gear.
- From the Uniform Collection, a collaboration between Heron Preston and The City of New York Department of Sanitation.
- Collaboration logo patch at side.
- "The City of New York Department of Sanitation" patch at top. Oversized carabiner clips and logo webbed fabric strap at yellow mesh front. Zip patch front pocket.
- Silvertone hardware.
- Lined with black twill. Hook-and-loop patch pocket at interior.
- Black webbed fabric handle. Adjustable flat self-shoulder straps.
- Two-way zip-around closure.
- 17" height x 12" width x 7" depth (approximately).
- 4" handle drop (approximately).
- Available in Fluorescent Yellow/Orange/Silver.
About Heron Preston
Born in San Francisco and educated at Manhattan’s Parsons School of Design, Heron Preston debuted his eponymous label at the 2017 Paris fashion shows. The men’s and women’s ready-to-wear designer first gained attention for a capsule collection created with The New York City Department of Sanitation, which helped define his graphic and utilitarian aesthetic. A former DJ, Preston incorporates street-style influences and text throughout his work, most famously in iconic pieces adorned with the Cyrillic word for “style.”
Men - Bags & Leather Goods - Backpacks
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.