Heron Preston Community Service Cotton Oversized Sweatshirt Green Men Clothing Tops
Heron Preston's green and multicolored cotton French terry crewneck sweatshirt is printed at the front with white "Community Service" lettering. Cut with an oversized fit, this rugged style's camouflage motif is inspired by the designer's fascination with American hunting culture.
Our model is 6'1"/185cm and wearing a size Medium.
- Rib-knit crewneck, cuffs, bottom band. Red embroidered logo at front. Drop shoulders. Signature white embroidered lettering at sleeves.
- Pulls over.
- Available in Green/Multi.
- 100% cotton.
- Dry clean.
- Made in Portugal.
About Heron Preston
Born in San Francisco and educated at Manhattan’s Parsons School of Design, Heron Preston debuted his eponymous label at the 2017 Paris fashion shows. The men’s and women’s ready-to-wear designer first gained attention for a capsule collection created with The New York City Department of Sanitation, which helped define his graphic and utilitarian aesthetic. A former DJ, Preston incorporates street-style influences and text throughout his work, most famously in iconic pieces adorned with the Cyrillic word for “style.”
Men - Clothing - Tops
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.