Heron Preston Camouflage Tech-Fabric Down Jacket Green Men Clothing Coats
Heron Preston's green and brown camouflage down-quilted tech-fabric jacket is detailed with a stand collar and logo patches. The print on this oversized piece is inspired by classic hunting gear.
Our model is 6'1"/185cm and wearing a size Large.
- Stand collar. Logo patches at chest and right sleeve. Zip welt side pockets. Adjustable hook-and-loop tabs at cased elastic cuffs.
- Two-way zip-front closure.
- Lined. Two pockets and toggle-drawstring hem at interior.
- Available in Green/Brown.
- 100% polyamide. Lining: 100% polyamide. Padding: 80% down, 20% feathers.
- Dry clean.
About Heron Preston
Born in San Francisco and educated at Manhattan’s Parsons School of Design, Heron Preston debuted his eponymous label at the 2017 Paris fashion shows. The men’s and women’s ready-to-wear designer first gained attention for a capsule collection created with The New York City Department of Sanitation, which helped define his graphic and utilitarian aesthetic. A former DJ, Preston incorporates street-style influences and text throughout his work, most famously in iconic pieces adorned with the Cyrillic word for “style.”
Men - Clothing - Coats
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.